Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

A Magazine Is an iPad That Does Not Work

I thought this video was pretty cute...it is also possibly a little "eye opening" because it is a reflection of how modern day electronics (and how one man's ability and vision to create beautiful products, that people want to use, that fundamentally have changed how we utilize, share and consume information...thank you Steve Jobs) have impacted our lives and the lives of our children. It is not a bad thing necessarily, after all, my entire blog is being written and published primarily from my iPad, and I am admittedly, to my wife's chagrin, a technology junkie, but instead it is a reality check for the amazing times we live in, and a window into what life will look like for our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment